Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hopkin Skate voted # 3 Indie Skate Shop in the whole World

I don't know what an Indie is, I'll have to find out. By my reckoning to be voted number 3 of it in the World is something very serious. I am so proud of my favourite Skateboard Shop, Number 3 Indie Skate Shop in the whole entire World. I am looking forward to coming up to the HopShop to set up my new Fibretec Flying Pan next week. Dad gave me the Bear trucks he bought from Jackson Shapeira and I have the yellow 75mm Orangatang Durians that dad got for Critmas. He says that I have to set this up for myself so skatetool in hand I'll ask the team at the HopShop to watch me do this so that I get it right. One thing I always do when Robbo or Baz are talking is shut up and listen. Robbo is so wise in skateboarding matters and at the events we've been to is MR ASRA along with Bugs. Baz at the HopShop only speaks when he has something to say and so it is cool listening because wisdom just seems to pour out. How lucky am I to live so close to Hopkin Skate, I'm feeling pretty blessed. Kind of like the Longboarding God (I heard his name is Gnar????) is shining on me.

My favourite place away from Home


Dave Robertson AATC. Always At The Controls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment