Monday, April 25, 2011

Up close and Personal - The Flying Pan

I had my baby, a set of Bear 1040 trucks, some O'Tang Durians (yellow) and needed to put this bad girl together. My dad and I wandered up to my favourite skate shop the "Hopshop" to get it geared up. Robbo, Baz and Pat three of the rad guys who work and chill at the shop all gave me great pointers on how to put it together. To be honest I totally want to do it again it was fun doing it by myself. At first I was freaking out because I thought I would look silly if I got something wrong, but it was really great learning how to put my board together with some really experienced guys watching on, This is really a great start to the day.







 
I set up this bad girl myself




Robbo giving me some pointers

Cheers to the boys at the HopShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment