Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Norfin Twins

Recently Paul from Norfin Longboards in Townsville sent me a couple of new decks for my quiver. How lucky am I. The boards are a Norfin Pintail with a magic CNC engraving on the bottom with my name; and a Norfin Manta Foam Core. The boards are so cool. The Foam Core has a paint job which Robbo calls Panel Van - I have no idea what that is but that's what he calls it???

I set the Norfin Pintail up with a set of Original S10's which we got from the ASRA Marketplace thanks to Pat and a set of Big Zigs from Luca Coleman as a part of the Matti Rae auction. This board is so loose and there is so much flex in the deck that it would be downright dangerous to even contemplate bombing a hill on this bad boy. It street surfs beautifully though.

The Foam Core Norfin Manta has my Paris 180's with the Purple O'Tangs. I got the bright pink grip for the deck and I am still getting used to it. It is very tall and is taking a bit of getting used to. We were able to buy Coopers leathers recently so I am looking like being able to hurtle down hills with maximum steeze and maximum protection - look out, Bombing Belle is on her way - woohoo.


The Norfin Twins



 
Graphics are another part of the Norfin specialty


How good is this - It Is Brilliant

Fitted and ready to roll with the Originals and Big Zigs - Love it.
Blackwood's shirt is pretty mad as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment