Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fibretec from Switzerland - WOW

How cool are the Fibretec downhill LongBoards, I gotta get one of those. Imogen was riding one at the MOTH, Master of the Hill. I got to have a go of it at Sutherland and it was amazing. Robbo showed me the concept board he was given to evaluate at the HopShop and it was simply perfect. It is almost as if the Fibretec guys in Switzerland designed it with me in mind. If you don't have a name for it you could call it Belle. It is so light and the deck is perfect with a little bowl allowing front and back foot position so easy for me to tuck tidily. Wow. The Kaha trucks are also amazing. I had a little bit of a ride with thanks to Baz from the HopShop. I have a birthday coming up so Fibretec may be the next board in my quiver.



Fibretec - light and easy


Working on the Pendy, not easy but still trying


Did not want to let it go

Happy to pose with it after riding it.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought that concept board exactly the same (slight graphic changes)that Robbo gets around on. I walked into Hopkin hell bent on buying a new grippy (my Dervish's spray on grip is long gone, lol) Tan Tien, but after talking at length with Robbo and having a feel of the concept board, I wanted it and only it. Nothing else would do. So I got one of the 3 that they have pre-stock of. I coupled it with some new Sabre F-Type purple bushes and let the Tweakers ignite smile after smile. I have never ridden a board like it and it is my new weapon of choice.

    ReplyDelete